Friday, July 2, 2010

On this very day...

YAY!!! Finally got round to it, taking my musings to another level. I hope I can...

With so much stuff running through my mind; my project being no where near started and a deadline for submission might be out soon, my job is so shitty it literally saps my joy, my bills are coming in faster than my pay...arrgghh ( I really want to SCREAM!) *edited*. These questions and a lot more stupid ones keep swirling in my head. This just brings me to the conclusion that I am indeed a very irresponsible fellow.
I have tthinngggsssss to worry about, so many in fact. And here I am daydreaming about a guy who for all I care sees me as a 'friend'.
I guess I'd just have to keep waiting for that Special One (not Mourinho). In the meantime, I'd ask for God's grace and handle my biz...
Meanwhile, today is Friday and my girl and I are planning to do some serious karaoke damage tonight. Not like I can sing (I really wish I could tho'), its a big deal for me to sing an entire song without sounding like I'm being asphyxiated. The good thing is I'm way better than my friend who is clearly tone deaf...I digress.What beats me tho' is how I can't always sound as I sound in the shower because the best of my vocals are always birthed there. I do my best Keyshia Cole, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce and Mariah Carey (yep, you read right and yes i dare) impressions right there in the shower.

Countdown to singing time...fingers crossed.

Not bad for a virgin i dare say.




1 comment:

Feel free to talk back, express your shock or horror, just don't roll your eyes while you are at it...